Thursday, August 4, 2011

Anything can be changed

Rainy day, cold and hungry at all times.

This suppose to be a high-waisted denim skirt but but but I couldn't fit it cause it was too tight!
It was a L size leh.
chum ah..I guess my butt is really too big.
Anyway, we must always have the energizer battery man's "never say die" attitude!
HAHAHAHAHA!
So, I wore it as a tube instead.
Luckily, it still looks pretty chio!

Photobucket

Was so bored at work and vainpot awhile in the toilet LOL!
Photobucket

Took quite a few pictures actually but..
I look so fugly with my fugly hair so I don't like to show my face.
It is like, FULEMAK! (new verb from jer: fuck + alamak) LOL!
Itchy thoughts la, go reborn and spoiled my fringe last month.
That asshole hairdresser used too much chemical!
Seriously hate him to the core.
I just hope that my fringe can grow as fast as possible!

Anyway, random random..
Baby is fetching me after work later and bringing me to CHOMP CHOMP for a feast!
But wah lao, I just started dieting (everyday below 800kcal) yesterday leh..
Will resume dieting tml la!


Fun fact for the day!
Photobucket

OKAY, I SHOULD BLOODY SLEEP MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment