Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pop the popcorns

Last friday, bf came to pick me up after my work and surprised me with a packet of Garrett Gourmet Popcorn!
Without a doubt the popcorns were really sweet, but too sweet deh?
I couldn't finish even up to today LOL.
Sorry bi, I still prefer those movie theatres normal popcorns (best is half sweet half salty)!

My egg-head bf
Photobucket

Gone in 60 seconds? overclaiming!
Photobucket

Coated with thick thick caramel where one popcorn is enough to make u fat fat
Photobucket


I always tell him: "I seriously think that you owed me in ur past life, that is why u are repaying me in the current life by loving an evil queen like me unconditionally."
He then said: "Owe u..like what?"
I replied: "Like..raped then killed me and dumped me into the vast sea, something like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment