Thursday, October 13, 2011

The life and times

Cause everythings gonna be alright

Photobucket



Days had passed, many things happened, resolved, and we all moved on.
This is just like a cycle, it goes on and on and on, all the way until we put one foot in the grave.

I know..that my bottle of satisfication can't be filled.
There, I saw my man's courage and perseverance.
No matter how hard I try to run away, he still manage to calm and hold me down.
Am indebted to him.
Thanks, love.

I'm not a simple girl.
I don't get satisfied easily.
I'd always wanted more than what I could ever get.
I love to play, a hardcore player.
I longed for an interesting life.
But, how interesting is interesting?
I doubt anyone will know the true definition of it.
Wanna hang out with more friends, in a group, in a big group.
I enjoyed the fun in a big company, the laughter will be greater and louder.
Don't they?
Dancing, another favourite pastime of mine.
Clubbing with a group of friends, everyone dressing up in their bestest fashion of the night.
Drinking and getting wasted, talking nonsenses and letting all the frustrations out.
Isn't this great?
Pictures, endless self-shots, endless love and endless laughter.
I know I'm fortunate, but just not happy enough.
Enough, another word where there is no exact definition for it.

I need to be, ENOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment