Monday, April 2, 2012

Put the records on

Friday, 30/03/2012
It's my usual Friday night and off I went to meet the girls at town during the late evening. We decided to go to Spize for our dinner where we took a bus from town to there. It have been such a long time since we last went there together. Not a super famous restaurant, but no doubt it held some memories of ours as we always head there during our secondary and poly days. Shoonie joined us at Spize later in the night and we went to Bugis for the Ah Chew dessert aftermath. An awesome night with my lovelies :)

Coincidently, all the 4 of us wore animal prints shoes on that day!
Photobucket

Me and Mindy at Spize
Photobucket

Shoonie, me, Mindy, Sim, and Mei
Photobucket

As we were chatting, I can't help to feel more demoralized in front of them. Shoonie as a SIA stewardess gets to travel to so many countries, earning quite a lot too I must say. She gets to buy any things she wanted, not to even mention branded goods. But look at me now, currently jobless and still trying to find a "perfect" job for myself. It seems like I landed myself in such an undesirable state. Holding a degree right now don't make me feel the excitement anymore.
Am I asking for too much? That's the question I always asked myself recently. All I wanted is just a job that can pay me what a graduate should be getting in the society. At least $2.5k and above. Is this too much?
I can't help to admire life like hers, so so much.
But, I'm not going to sit back and do nothing. I should buck up and put in more effort to find myself the job I wanted.
Good luck to me.

Anyway, got home and gotten a little crazy. Wanted to take some moustache picture and here I go, used my black Anna Sui eyeliner and made myself a Miss Pringles.

Instagram
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Life will be different if I am a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment