Monday, August 22, 2011

Another day and another day

These are the delicious Mee Sua from 小霸王 we had some days ago nearby my workplace!
FYI I hate oysters, and thats why I'm not a patron of Shih Lin Taiwan Street Snacks cause their Mee Sua got oysters!!!
Eeeeeeeeee..........

Anyway, I would prefer their Mee Sua to contain fried chicken slices rather than these pork balls though.
Photobucket

Last saturday, we went to Hai Bin Prawning @ Bishan.
Only caught 2 prawns after 3 hours, pathetic!
We actually nua-ed almost the whole day and finally dragged our butts out of my bed at around 5pm.
Amazing saturday...

Its a matching blue day
Photobucket

On Sunday..

He went back home around noon time.
He need to "compensate" his time to his family as I asked him to stayover at my place on last friday.
I was so mad and furious knowing the fact that I can't go to his house with him on that Sunday!
His parents RATHER spend quality time with their son than to spend a full long day with their son and his girlfriend.

Joke right?

What on earth are they thinking about in their minds!
My boyfriend says they're traditional, I say they are totally nonsense please.
Seriously, no one can blame me for being mad at them.
Just look at their attitude towards me!
The fact is, they don't even want to see me.
To think about it, the last time I saw them was during his POP.
They can't be bothered to even wait for me for another 5 mins to send me into his camp on a rainy day, never bother to even say hi to me when I reached, and didn't bother to send me back home after the POP even though they got a bloody car.
That POP was a nightmare, I'm so glad I won't be experiencing it ever again.

Alright alright enough talk about the unpleasant experiences.
I should focus on the happy events!

If what you see is what you'll be dreaming of, then I would love to see you everyday.
:
:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment