Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Outing with my family

I'd always been excited whenever my malaysian cousins are coming to town cause this means that there will be a cousins gathering outing!
And there we are, at the Resorts World Sentosa yesterday.
With a partial group of my family, 26 people!

Photobucket

Hui, me, Sing Ee and Er Er.
Photobucket

This, the very typical Merlion shot at Sentosa.
Photobucket

My family and I plus BF
Photobucket

BF was like "OIE-ing" at the person who was going to walk pass us LOL so rude!
Photobucket

After the family gathering, its our own cuzzies time!
We head to town and went to Party World at Orchard International Plaza to sing K!

I didn't have enough time to go back to my seat after pressing the camera button
Photobucket

Everybody smile!
Photobucket

Stupid faces
Photobucket

Playful people
Photobucket

Ultimate ugly faces
Photobucket


I LOVE THEM SO MUCH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment