Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stop and Stare

IMMA BORED AT WORK WITHOUT MY DEAR GIRLIES :(



Work was seriously stagnant to the max!
Seriously, what the hell have I been doing all these while?
Like a telephone operator only!
Luckily, I met great friends here and we are very willing to entertain each another all day long.
Honestly I'm kinda dreadful of meeting new colleagues in the future cause they might not be as nice as the ones I have now.
I guess its all because of the age range!
Please please please, don't give me a all auntie-and-uncle working environment.
I will be bored to death.

Anyway, I checked my results yesterday.
It was a HOORAY!
All passed, lucky shit marks though.
However I'm still ultra happy cause I'm only left with 1 last module to complete in this last trimester of mine before I can get my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology degree!

Alright, gotta head for school now!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment