Tuesday, October 18, 2011

All about hair

I must say I'm pretty satisfied with my permed hair, pretty pretty satisfied!
It isn't that hard as I thought to manage permed hair.
Afterall, I just have to apply some hair mousse after bath and blow dry it in a "dog shit" method HAHA.
The greatest thing about it is that I don't even have to use a comb for my hair anymore for the time being!

Horray.

Photobucket

Anyway, I've became a frequent groupon patronizer recently due to the influence from my colleagues!
And...there's a great deal today!
I'm tempted by their display picture and also their restaurant name, Miss Clarity Cafe.
Very superficial, I know I know.
But!
I went to look around for their reviews and it seems like their food were pretty tasty too.
So, I ordered 2 vouchers for me and bi (of course he's paying la lol).
We'll be heading down on this Saturday for a lunch there!

Photobucket

Its gonna be 2 years for us, for us 2.
:) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment