Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Heartstrings

The 3rd last day in CIMB BANK BERHAD liao.
Am happy actually but I have yet to find any psychology related internships yet!

Thats worrying.
Photobucket

On a random note, I think my hair is really long.
LOL.

Recently, I just get to know that my darling is falling in "stud".
So happy for her can!
And she's like "find one day we go out leh go out together leh!"
HAHAHA so excited huh!
Hopefully stud is a good guy, someone whom she can depend on.

Anyway, Friday will be a freaking rushing day for me!
After work, I'm gonna rush back home to bathe and change into my clubbing attire.
Then, I'd to rush to Serangoon Gardens to meet my primary school friends at 7pm+ for K session (hopefully can be in time for dinner too).
At around 11pm, I'd to rush to meet my other gfs for clubbing at Clarke Quay.


OMFG I NEED A CHAUFFEUR MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment