Friday, February 17, 2012

2012, what?

Hello whoeverbody out there who thought that I'm dead in blog, here I am once again :)
Can't believe this is the first post of year 2012, been so long since I rant all my nonsense here in this little space of mine.
Well, the past few months had been a roller coaster for me.
Work is such a bitch cause it swallowed like almost 3/4 of my time in life.
Fast and furious life didn't give me time to sit, breathe, and enjoy the scene of our beautiful world.
Only until yesterday after I came out from Autism Recovery Network (to see what's the service benefits they're offering for my permanent job and I couldn't help to say that I'm really disappointed cause the pay is really low), I finally get to sit down in this lovely Toast Box @ Katong 112.
But, I'm still extremely vexed about my future career.
Getting a degree isn't a super great thing too.

I remembered I sat there for quite a while, looking through the window while it's drizzling outside and sipping on my hot milk tea, I felt a sense of calmness in my mind and soul.
It's kinda amazing how little events like this can actually make one feel so peaceful and relaxed.

Photobucket


Anyway, 3 days ago was Valentine's day and I totally screwed it up by contracting with STOMACH FLU.
How awesome is that?
Neverthless, I'm touched that babyboy was there for me throughout the whole day, taking care of me and showering me with his love.
So..I think he really deserved the little popsicle house I built for him as a part of his Valentine gift!

Cute right ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love you like a love song baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment