Monday, February 20, 2012

A kiss a day keeps the doctor away

Friday - 17/02/2012

It was my normal girls' night out but sim was absent that day while kaya and shoonie are available.
We went to this Thai restaurant @ Fareast and it was called "Thai Food".
HAHAHA, sounded pretty lame to me cause the name ain't catchy and it makes no sense to me at all.
Is it really so hard to come up with a better shop name?
I bet some effort doesn't kills right.
While I was busy checking in at facebook, I unintentionally learnt that delicious in Thai is to be said as "Aroi Mak Mak".
Sounds so cute right!
The shop could have named "Mak Mak" or something, so catchy and definately some meaning in it.
Anyway, even though my appetite was like so damn small cause I was still feeling kinda unwell due to the stomach flu, THE FOOD IS AWESOME!
The taste reminded me of my stay in Bangkok during my OSIP 3 years back.
Will definately bring babyboy there one day!

My beloved bitches ;)
Photobucket


Saturday - 18/02/2012

Woke up with a swollen right eye, a serious nose block and flu. How unlucky can I get? HUH HUH HUH? *so fed up*
Neverthless, me and boy still manage to meet up with the rest at this restaurant named Bar Bar Black Sheep @ Boat Quay. See? Name like this is good isn't it?
Even though the food was so-so but at least I remembered the place mainly due to the name LOL.

Sheeps by the river
Photobucket

me and my handsome boy
Photobucket

After dinner, we went to Cineleisure level 9's chambers to play Xbox Kinetic Dance Central 2! It was the 2nd time there cause I just went with the girls on fri night but.....it was still fun! Ha, we just found ourselves a new hangout place rather than shopping shopping and erm, shopping.
We took some funny photos down while dancing!

Mei looks like she's going to slap my butt and I kinda wanna to protect it
Photobucket

The guys only played like 1-2 rounds cause they're more into FIFA in the next corner of our room
Photobucket

Mindy and Vivian always got the nice poses when their picture is taken down
Photobucket

Mei and mine always sucks like hell
Photobucket

The 2 pictures below are the most hilarious out of all the others: VERY UNGLAM hahaha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

BUT NO DOUBT WE HAD A GREAT TIME!

Sunday - 19/02/2012

Met up with baby at town after a visit to the temple with family to "拜太岁"!
He brought me to Lucky Plaza's Alison Eating House cause he's always nagging to me how nice is the dessert there.
Okay, finally we're here and omg, this dessert "紅茶" is really awesome!
Ahhh...this explains his constant nagging.

Photobucket

Hello, my little ripped black dress, I love u.
Photobucket

GOODBYE (@.@)

No comments:

Post a Comment