Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Monopoly, doublepoly.

Monday - 20/02/2012

Just a normal working day for all but there's something different for me.
Baby is a househusband for that night cause he whipped up my favorite "咸鱼炒饭" for me :)
It's his first attempt so..............................HAHAHA! *expected*
I know right, it looked so yummylicious but actually its..(okay I shall skip the word) cause the rice is amazingly hard and he still dares to blame me for not giving him the right instructions through the phone!

During work while baby is at my crib..

Baby: "Hey dear, how to cook rice huh?"

Me: "Just use the rice cooker la!"

Baby: "But how much water should I put?"

Me: "Just follow what it's stated in the cooker pot, if you put 2 cups of rice then you'll just have to put the same amount of water till the 2 cups' marking level."

Baby: "Ohhh...okay."

Few hours later..

Baby: "DEAR! You give wrong info loh the rice came out to be very hard!"

Me: "ASS! I'm sure it's not that my info is wrong, ITS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK RICE LOH!"

When I reached home, we laughed when we saw each another's faces when we're looking at the rice. LOL.

Ahhh..picture just don't do justice huh? (photo taken must be credited to me cause I made something-not-so-nice looked like something-very-nice hahaha)
Nonetheless, I tasted a lot of love in my half-cooked fried rice :)

Photobucket

Tuesday - 21/02/2012

Baby is still at my place but he have to book in by his usual 2300. After morning's work and noon's interview, I met up with him at AMK Hub for dinner and headed back home for our monopoly deal!
In the midst of the game, I attempted taking pictures of him but he kept complaining that he looked not fit enough and told me not to post it either in my facebook or blog.
TA MA DE, if you're not fit enough then what about me? A lump of fat shit? This guy here huh, don't know what is the meaning of being contented. *SO ANGRY*
Anyway, I don't really care about his comments (as usual lol) and still took a picture of him without face. This time round he was like, "eh this pic looks okay".
So whatever~

My baby looks hot what! (especially his chest) teehee!
Photobucket

Snapshot of me wearing my chilli red dress on that day
Photobucket

My day ended with lots of XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment