Thursday, March 15, 2012

This means March

Blink, 2 weeks have already passed.
Blink blink, how many weeks had already gone?

I've been so free recently, so so too damn free. Got ample time to cook at home, laze around watching Korean dramas, and basically, DO NOTHING. Trust me, I'm not proud of this okay. But how? Dream job is hard to find, not to even say to get it. Nonetheless I'm not going to give up! GO GO FIGHTING!
So, woke up in the noon as usual today and decided to make myself a healthy brunch!
I used some ham, tomatoes, cucumbers and bolognese sauce for my homemade mini subway. Accompanied with the freshly chopped strawberries with a spoonful of Nutella.
At least to me, it was really fulfilling and delicious cause I'm an ultimate vegetables and fruits lover. Not to say that I hate meat but too much of it will make me sick, whereas too much vegetables will still keep my appetite going.

Are you drooling? (Taken by bro's Canon EOS 60D)
Photobucket

:
:

On Tuesday (2 days ago), baby said that he wanna bring me to JB's City Square to jalan jalan since he got Tuesday and Wednesday off from NDU. And so, we met in the noon and ate at Nando's when we reached there. Not really my type of shopping mall cause no tempting clothes were seen but I must say that there's really a great variety of food. Will be going there again soon I guess? With more people I hope cause I die die also want to try out the famous giant paopaocha at one of the restaurant there :D

On our way~
Photobucket

The most-irritating-bro-on-earth was kind enough to lend me his $2000+ worth DSLR for my trip to JB. Xie xie ni la!
Inside City Square mall, the yellow polka dots triangle caught my attention and I immediately shouted to baby "Let's take one shot of this each!".

Photobucket

Photobucket

On a random note, I looked so fugly in bro's DSLR. No wonder iPhone is my best friend cause with all the multiple editing tools, it actually makes me feel that I looked better. LOL, Psychological reaction perhaps.

How pretty is pretty?
How slim is slim?
How perfect is perfect?

Oh women women, always not satisfied with themselves. Do not exclude me, I'm one of them too. If someone asks me to list down "what do you hate about yourself?", I'm sure I'll have plenty more to pen down as compared to the question of "what do you like about yourself?". Do not judge me, cause nobody can judge anyone in the world unless you are him, her, or himher. I also hope that I can like myself more, but how? When I looked into the mirror, all I saw was all the imperfections. So whenever this kind of "fugly cycle" reached my life, baby will be the one telling me how pretty I was to him and make me feel so much better about myself. Don't worry, I'm not in that cycle right now cause I've been eating healthily recently and I still felt quite okay with my size. However, I can't predict when is that cycle going to hit me again. So...beware boyfriend! Hiak hiak :D


No comments:

Post a Comment