Saturday, March 17, 2012

Old school

Just came back from town not too long ago..
Met up with my usual girls on our friday night and we sweated like hell by playing Kinetic at Cineleisure. Dancing is so our thing ;) Cabbed back and tada, here I am, home.

Photobucket

Anyway, I made brunch for myself again on yesterday's late noon. Had the "chef-fever" recently, don't know what's wrong with me seriously. TOO FREE ALREADY LAH! So, when I was thinking of what to make for my meal, I saw a bowl of leftover rice in the fridge and decided to whip up bolognese rice with some ham, tomatoes, cucumbers and capsicums. For dessert, I chopped strawberries and kiwis in addition with some milk in the bowl and left them to froze in the fridge. When the rice was done, I placed some pieces of cheese on top of the rice and left it in the microwave for it to melt. Was intending to make Italian Risotto the next time if I can get hold of Arborio or Carnaroli rice from the supermarket cause I really miss the Seafood Risotto from Modesto's!

Luckily, the results of my DIY cooking came out pretty good. Nom nom nom!
Photobucket

Till then, I'd to say goodbye to blog for now cause I'm sure boy is going to nag at me if he knows that I'm still awake at 4a.m. LOL BYEEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment