Monday, March 19, 2012

Just here and there

Weekends have been like a smooth sailing ship. Movies and dinner with friends on Saturday, and being the usual homies in my crib with baby on Sunday.

Saturday's outfit: Hot pink crop top with high-waist flare skirt matched with my favorite leopard platforms
Photobucket

2 in a circle where we go round and round and round in each other's life
Photobucket

Girl's canvas totes and boy's Nudie
Photobucket


A little bit of this, a little bit of that:

Yesterday's night while boy and I were preparing to sleep, I playfully pinched his chubby face and he suddenly screamed "Ouch! Your fingernails are sharp!". Tsk tsk tsk, I felt rejected! Even though I also don't know what's with the rejected feeling. So, being childish as always, I slowly rolled myself to the other end of the bed and lay down on the platform quietly. Seconds later (I think he want to hug me but can't reach out for me), he opened his eyes and shouted "Dear where are you?!". He then saw me lying on the platform and quickly pulled me back onto the bed and said "Don't do this again man! You scared me!". I laughed as soft as I could while he hugged me tightly into his strong arms. We both then fell asleep till he booked in this morning. I've no idea about the intentions of my silly actions because it just don't make any sense. All I can think of is that maybe I just wanna grab his 100% attention on me all the time.

I believe everybody is childish when they're in love. If they're not, they're not in love.
Agree?

Anyway, I always believe that one's past make what one is today. People learnt from mistakes, improve them, and make it work. Do not be ashamed of your past, instead, be proud of them. If one's life is without a past, it'll be like living in an empty shell, isn't it? No matter how ugly and dirty your past is, you can always make your present one a better and prettier one. As long as you want to, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment