Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Deep within the eyes of hers

Met up with baby for dinner during his army liberty at Junction 8's Swensens yesterday. He ordered his forever-the-same seafood pasta and I'd my all-time-favorite Lasagna.
Photobucket

I'm like, totally not gonna be sick and tired of canvas totes. And, the picture of a bowl of apples is just trying to remind myself how healthy I am, LOL.
Photobucket

Naked face, plain Jac, hello.
Photobucket

Today, lazed at home as usual. So lazy to even get my resume done and send it to MOE. Tsk tsk, gonna stop procrastinating Jacqueleen Tung Wei Ting! Get it done now! (Okay...another 5 more mins hehe..)

Oh yeah finally, I'm heading to club tonight! It've been such a long while since I go to club especially on Ladies' night. And believe it or not, it's the first clubbing session I have this year! How amazing...to think I was such a frequent clubber back in my poly years. WO LAO LE MA? EEEIII...NO NO I WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO AGE! Haha, I'm gonna club until I really think I'm too old for club. That's the spirit! There's nothing wrong with clubbing, I'm just having fun dancing with friends and chilling throughout the night :)

On the other hand, baby always worried about me going to clubs. I was like, I'm already like 24 yo, those girls in the clubs especially on Ladies' night are prolly those Poly students who are 18 or 20. Who will give a shit about me? Seriously. However, I do appreciate his concerns for me. But I just wanna be myself and do what I like to do in life, hope that's not too over demanding.
He gets satisfied easily, totally unlike me. We go for different things in life; he wanted a comfortable, smooth and peaceful life, whereas I'm looking for an exciting, fun, and a full of adventures life journey. I get bored easily, and when I mean easily, it is REALLY EASILY. People like me just can't get enough of things in life. However, that doesn't mean that I do not cherish the people or things around me. I do cherish them to a great extent, it's just that, this "hole" of mine is so so deep, and no matter how many things others try to stuff inside, it just never get to be filled up. Who knows why.

Maybe only Daisy can make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment