Friday, March 23, 2012

Starship, take me for a ride.

Met up with Cassie and Valerie (Cassie's cousin) on Wednesday and ladies' night at Rebel was fun as usual! Was actually intending of going to Helipad but Valerie was already nearby The Arena so we was like "Ah whatever just go Rebel then!".

It was the first time I saw Valerie and I must say that she's really a joker! She actually vomited along the way to the dance floor! The guys beside her was like "Fuck man who the hell vomited on my shirt!" and gave the wide-opened-eyes-face trying to search for the culprit. Luckily she was small-sized and I manage to hide her until we reached the spot we wanna dance at. HAHAHA IT WAS SO DAMN HILARIOUS.

Another happening thing occurred when we're outside the ladies. We saw a girl lying on the floor and totally wasted to the max. Her name is Jade and her friend Sonia was trying to carry her out the club. So we kinda assisted her and help to get Jade out. A crowd of people surrounded us in a few minutes time and this agitated Sonia. She kept shouting "Fuck off all of you! It's none of your business! Just fuck off!". Aftermath, a group of Caucasians surrounded us and kept advising us to call for an ambulance. One of the Caucasian guy mentioned that he's a paramedic and he's really helpful even though Sonia was really rude to him. Sonia kept insisting not to call for an ambulance and said that she can bring Jade back to her house and take care of her. But that caucasian guy kept saying that Sonia can't even take care of herself and kept arguing that we should just call for help. I secretly turned to the caucasians ladies behind me and told them to ignore Sonia and just call for the ambulance immediately. After 10-15mins, Jade suddenly vomited white foam and scared the shit out of us! Luckily the ambulance came just in time and brought her to the hospital. So, the lesson of the day is "DON'T DRINK TIL YOU GOT YOURSELF WHITE FOAM COMING OUT FROM YOUR MOUTH!". LOL!

Girls just wanna have fun! Me with Cassie and Valerie.
Photobucket

I missed him a lot when I was on the dance floor. Looking at the guys over there, wondering if they have a girlfriend waiting for them at home. Almost all of them looked extremely jerks-alike to me, I detest them like how I detest cockroaches. I'm glad that he don't do clubs, that's really lucky. But I also can't hide the fact that I really love partying! How good if he shared the same thoughts as me..

Photobucket

Rain rain don't go away, come again on everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment