Thursday, March 29, 2012

On that Saturday

What gone was another Saturday with baby and I found a good spot for taking portrait photos. The location is just directly underneath my block! So, I kinda dragged him to take multiple photos with me when we're on the way out to Bugis to buy my red shorts. I always took like 9375393856 pictures and only found 2 -5 pictures I like. I always looked hideous in most of the pictures and well being a perfectionist can be rather problematic too. So, baby will always give me that "Hai, enough already not?" face. Can see that he's quite dulan at times but he still tried to put up with me. Sorry la! I wasn't that photogenic like those models in the magazines mah....*TSK TTM*

Wore a electric blue chiffon blouse that day matched with my favorite belt
Photobucket

I kinda dressed him up that day
Photobucket

Eating at the famous duck rice shop (You Ji) for our dindin and asked him to pose a face for me. Awww...CUTE! (at least to me haha)
Photobucket

And I bought my favorite korean rice cakes (sweet and spicy) from Bugis Basement 1 even though I got some serious cough at that time being. After I ate like 2 of it I started to cough like nobody business. Even the family sitting beside us looked me at like one kind, don't know what's wrong with them seriously. It's not as if I didn't cover my mouth. Anyway he was like reprimanding me for buying it cause I shouldn't be eating spicy stuffs since I'm having a bad cough. But I revoked and tell him off, and said "Then you should had stopped me from buying it from the very start what?". He was like, "Erm...yah."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I OWN YOU.

SUPER YUMMY KOREAN RICE CAKES
Photobucket

:
:

You can count on me like 123, and I'll be there.
And I can count on you like 432, and you'll be there.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment