Monday, April 16, 2012

Once you pop, you can't stop.

Last Thursday, baby and I decided to buy a packet of kernels from the supermarket and pop some popcorns ourselves. We failed during the first attempt and so I decided to lookout for some youtube videos on "How to make the perfect popcorn" LOL. Eventually, we succeeded!

The overflowing popcorns!
Photobucket

Salted popcorns
Photobucket

Melted the sugar into caramel and here's my sweet popcorn
Photobucket

Yesterday, went to Party World @ International Plaza for K session with cousins. Hui bought the $28 groupon voucher which is up to 6 pax per room and a duration of 2 hours. So cheap til she can't help to jio us to go together LOL. Ate at Mac aftermath and then we head back to our home sweet home. It was always fun hanging with them, family for life! :)

Bro, Hui, Yin, me and boy
Photobucket

On a side note, I bought these 2 pairs of shoes out of impulsiveness. But, I will wear them very often, THIS I PROMISE ME.
Photobucket

MY HEART MARKET TOTE <3
Photobucket
-
-
-
How, how, how? How am I going to survive without $!

No comments:

Post a Comment