Thursday, May 10, 2012

Too busy a post

Been so busy with work I could hardly catch my breath and that explained this busy post.
A long long time ago... ...

The day when baby and I went to Sungei Buloh nature reserve park to feed our blood to the millions of hungry mosquitoes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The day my girls and I went to send off Mei Mei at the airport in the really early morning where she flew to Las Vegas for 1 month with her schoolmates for her study trip.
Photobucket

The day me and Cassie met up for high tea at Fruit Paradise at night.
Photobucket

The day I saw these beautifully scrapped aluminum cans used for recycle purposes at a client's factory.
Photobucket

The second day when baby came back from his 2 weeks Taiwan trip and we watched The Avengers together! He promised me that he'll let me draw on him and take cute pictures together when we get home. A man of his words :)
Photobucket

My favorite picture out of all
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, he got tired as seen from his face above.
Nonetheless, we are very in love.
Hiak Hiak Hiak

No comments:

Post a Comment